System & Practices
Car Paint Matching
Car Air Conditioning
Car Scratch Repairs
Pre-Purchase Car Inspection
Insurance Claim FAQs
- STEP 1 Lodge your claim through your insurance company to get the process started.
- STEP 2 Request Gino’s perform the repairs or Contact Gino's Panel & Paint directly with your claim number.
- STEP 3 Make an appointment to get the work done and sit back and relax!
- STEP 4 We will keep you updated live via SMS at every stage of the repair process.
- STEP 5 Repairs are complete! Gino’s Rapid Repair technology will have you back on the road faster.
Panel Beater Service FAQ’s
- The complexity of the repairs which can mean that some damage may not be fully visible until the vehicle is stripped.
- Parts availability, especially if they need to be sourced from interstate or overseas.
- Unexpected changes to workflow schedules due to factors beyond our control.
- Insurance claims need to be in order to proceed with repairs.
- Symach Flydry: These machines are the latest in body shop automation and allow us to dry any car body part quicker and with improved results.
- 1Q1 Body Shop Flow Management Software: The latest management system in our industry. It allows us to have complete control of the workflow and it helps us predict timings and costings so that you can get your car back sooner.
Panel Beater/Spray Painter Apprenticeship FAQ’s
Systems and Practices FAQ’s
- Gino's offer 3 years warranty on labour & paint.
- The manufacturers warranties vary on parts and new cars (usually 3-5 years)
- The insurance companies/work providers offer a lifetime driver/policyholder warranty.
Car Paint Matching FAQ’s
Customer Service FAQ’s
Car Air Conditioning FAQs
Rapid Repair FAQs
Smash Repairs FAQs
Car Scratch Repairs FAQs
Car Respray FAQs
- Unless you’re really lucky, the spray can colour will not perfectly match the manufacturer’s paint colour and you’ll end up with patches of different colours on your car.
- When your car is painted at the factory they apply multiple layers of primers and paint to protect your car from rust and deterioration. When your car is scratched or damaged it will likely take off several layers. Using a spray can to paint your car will only apply one layer of paint, leaving the area exposed to damage and appearing uneven.
Dent Removal FAQs
Bumper Repairs FAQs
Paint Protection FAQs
Pre-Purchase Car Inspection FAQs
- Body Inspection - $150
- Body & Chassis Inspection -$300
- Full Inspection - $500
Car Service FAQ